KALEIDOCOLORS POWDER LIGHTNER
Please note new product directions:
- For dark hair only (from black to light brown)
- Levels 1-5
- Clay based
- Not for use on lighter hair to avoid unwanted tones
- Blue tones help to control unwanted brass
- Mixing Ratio: 1:2 with 20 Volume Developer
- Processing Time: 10 minutes (Do not use heat)
Clairol Professional(R) Kaleidocolors Clear Ice is a clay-based tonal powder lightener for use on all hair colors. Ideal for balayage and highlights. Lightens hair up to 6 levels. MIXING RATIO: 1:2 with 20 Vol Clairol Professional(R) Crème Permanente Developer DO NOT USE HEAT.
- Ideal for balayage and highlights
- Lightens hair up to 6 levels
- Lightener for all hair colors
What makes it special?
- Ideal for dark blonde to lightest blonde hair
- Lightens and tones in one easy step
- Enriched with moisturizing aloe vera
- Gives healthy looking highlights
- Works within 10 minutes
Mixing: Mix 4 level scoops of Kaleidocolors with 2 oz. 10 or 20-volume developer. Apply where highlights are wanted. Leave on up to 10 minutes. For relaxed, permed or porous hair, use 10 Volume Pure White Developer. Use any off-the-scalp application.
Timing: Pre-heat dryer. Cover head with plastic cap. Process up to 10 minutes. Rinse, shampoo, condition and style.
For best results, pre-heat dryer and cover head with plastic cap. When opening canister, hold away from face and avoid inhaling contents. For professional use Only. Read all directions before opening and use.
Clairol Professional Help Line:
Hotlines are open from 8:30am to 8:30pm Monday – Friday and 9:00am – 6:00pm Saturday & Sunday EASTERN TIME
Nous vous recommandons également
WELLA COLOR CHARM CREAM DEVELOPER 20 VOL
- le choix d'une sélection entraîne une actualisation complète de la page