APHOGEE TWO-STEP PROTEIN TREATMENT 16 OZ.
The Two-Step Protein Treatment process was developed to repair severely damaged hair including hair that is breaking off, over processed, over bleached, severely damaged, and it can also be used as a pre-treatment to coloring hair. No method is better at repairing damaged hair than a two-step approach. This remedial process is highly recommended for hair that:
- Is too weak or fine to take a perm or relaxer. (use the week PRIOR to service)
- Is over-bleached.
- Will not hold color. (use PRIOR to color application for 30% less fade after 10 Shampoos)
- Breaks when combed or brushed.
- Is mushy when wet and brittle after drying.
Key Benefits: 30% less color fading after 10 shampoos, helps repair damaged hair, stops breakage, restores curls
Hair Concern: Damaged Hair, Color Care, Curls, Moisture & Frizz
Hair Damage Level: Severe, Extremely Damaged
Hair Type: ALL Hair Types
Shake well before use!
- Gently cleanse hair with ApHogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair. Rinse thoroughly and towel blot dry.
- Apply enough ApHogee Treatment to thoroughly saturate hair and comb blend through with a wide toothed comb for even distribution.
- Leave hair uncovered, DO NOT use a plastic cap. Seat client under medium heat dryer, with high airflow. (Alternatively, a hand dryer may be used, but hair SHOULD NOT be agitated while drying.) NOTE: When ApHogee Treatment is dried into the hair, the hair becomes extremely hard. DO NOT comb or brush hair while ApHogee Treatment is dried and in the hair.
- Re-wet and gently rinse thoroughly with warm water. Remove all excess dried protein. Towel dry.
- Apply ApHogee Balancing Moisturizer to hair and scalp. Leave on for 2 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
- Proceed to next service or style as usual.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.