KISS EXPRESS HAIR COLORING KIT
Bright, vivid semi-permanent hair color lets you express yourself your way--with extreme shine and lasting vibrancy. Highlighting and ombre instructions are includedWhat you'll get:
- Powder Lightener (25g)
- Developer (75mL)
- Kiss Express Color Semi-Permanent (100mL)
- Beauty Guide/Instruction Sheet
- Always do on a test strand first!
- Make sure your hair is dry, non shampooed, and detangled
- Wear gloves
2. Prepare lightener mixture
- Shake powder lightener packet to loosen contents.
- Tear powder lightener packet and pour entire contents into tray provided. During this time, keep the packet away from your eyes and face.
- Add Crème Developer into the tray.
- Mix well with brush until mixture becomes thick and creamy.
3. Lighten lengths first, and then apply to roots:
- Apply the prepared lightener mixture 1 inch away from the scalp
- Evenly distribute the mixture on your hair
- Leave on your hair for 20-30 minutes, or until desired level of lightness is achieved.
- Make sure to check hair every 5-10 minutes for desired level. Do not over-process hair.
- After lengths have lightened to desired level, apply remaining mixture onto root area.
- Gently smooth lightening mixture onto roots, and leave on for no more than 30 minutes.
- Keep gloves on and thoroughly rinse product from your hair using lukewarm water.
- Squeeze the excess water from hair.
- Apply shampoo to your hair and rinse thoroughly with warm water until water runs clear.
- After bleaching and shampooing your hair, towel dry so that hair is at least 65% dry
- Divide hair into small workable sections, and apply Express Color Semi-Permanent onto each section. Wear gloves before applying color to avoid staining.
- Let hair process for 15-45 minutes. Leave on hair for longer to achieve a more vivid result.
- Rinse thoroughly with cool water until water runs clear. Apply conditioner if necessary.
- Dry and style as usual.
We Also Recommend
CREME OF NATURE PURE HONEY HYDRATING COLOR BOOST 3 FL.OZ.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh